Fact: I like to write.
Fact: I nearly always like what I write.
But at times I like something I write more than what I write at other times. They’re both good, but some are more favorites.
So, without further ado, an incomplete list (in no specific order) of some of my favorite blog posts from the past four years of teaching and life.
- The start of being a Missionary of the Classroom
- My older sister’s final vows in religious life
- The other older sister’s tenth anniversary in religious life
- Pretty much all of the “Camino Memoirs”
- God works on my heart, even in Wal-Mart